There’s never been a better time to play junior football on the Gold Coast, and 2019 at the Nerang Eagles Soccer Club is shaping up to be a fantastic year of friendship, football success and overall FUN!
Nerang Soccer Club prides itself of providing more for less, and consistently has some of the lowest fees around whilst providing more for each junior player – open to boys and girls aged 5 and up!
Online registrations open in the first week of January (after January 3rd) and the club will also have in-person sign on evenings on Tuesday 5th, Wednesday the 6th and Thursday the 7th of February, from 4pm to 7pm at our clubhouse.
Many clubs make players pay extra for things like family membership fees, fundraising fees, socks, shorts, shirts and balls but Nerang players get EVERYTHING included!
2019 ONLINE REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Prefer to do it person? BE AT THE CLUBHOUSE Tue 5th, Wed 6h or Thu 7th of FEBRUARY, 4PM to 7PM, to sign on for soccer and register in person
PAYMENT can be made during the online process, OR you can pay in person at the clubhouse on the sign on afternoons/evenings in February. ALL payments due by March 8th.
What every player gets
Whilst many clubs charge extra or don't include these, every Nerang Soccer Club junior receives – as part of their fees – a club polo shirt, playing shorts, club socks and a deluxe training shirt. These are yours to keep with the polo shirts to be worn to games and the training shirts to weekly training sessions. Worn with pride they look amazing, are high quality, and support or club partners and sponsors.
What the club provides
Fees not only cover the compulsory registration fees and insurance with governing bodies, they go towards the vital equipment and services such as training and match balls, game-day uniforms, training equipment, goals and nets, field & referee costs plus much more. As a volunteer community club, The Eagles strive to ensure every player has the best chance for a fun and rewarding experience playing soccer.
Nerang Soccer Club 2019 Junior Fees comparison chart against actual fees from other local clubs
Age groups for 2019 season are determined by child’s birth year – as in what age they are turning in 2019. Options exist for players to play up if suited.
2011 – U8s
2010 – U9s
2009 – U10s
2008 – U11s
2007 – U12s
2006 – U13s
and so on ….
2019 Registration & Sign On
FAQ & Timeline
- Football Federation Australia Online Registration Portal opened January 3rd 2019 – you ned to create your new account and follow through, select all the options and your enter your child’s details and choose Nerang Soccer Club when prompted.
- For 2019, there is an all new system and website – head to https://account.footballnetwork.com.au and create a new account. New players/parents create an account and complete the registration for Nerang Soccer Club. Existing players and parents please create an account using THE SAME EMAIL AND DETAILS as your former FFA account. Later in the process it will ask you to automatically link with the old account/s you may have under that email and name.
- You can also sign up for our REGISTRATION EMAIL LIST HERE.
- Payment can be made at the end of the online process, OR you can come into the club to make payment, see times and dates below.
- Tuesday 5th, Wed 6th and Thu 7th of February, from 4pm to 7pm at the Nerang Soccer Club clubhouse, Recreation Drive Nerang.
- Please bring your full info and details of both parent and players, and your EFTPOS, VISA or MASTERCARD credit or debit to make payment. If you want to pay with a bank deposit or other means then discuss at the time with the club admins.
- You can choose to pay in full during online registration process, or in full at the in-person sign on evenings using your credit/debit card.
- Nerang Soccer Club does offer a payment plan to assist parents with the fees. Payment plans are a $100 up front deposit, then a $100 payment per month (or part thereof) which is automatically direct debited from your nominated account on the 15th day of each month thereafter your deposit, until the full amount is paid out. This is a no interest scheme however payment defaults or late payments may incur a fee. See Mel at the club for details and an application form at the February sign on evenings.
- Payments must be made IN FULL or an agreed formal payment plan must be IN PLACE and underway prior to any player participating in the season’s scheduled competition games. Players/parents who are in default or have not paid may be refused participation in games and training sessions.
- FEES WILL BE DUE BY Friday the 8th of March – NO EXCEPTIONS. You must have your fees paid up in full, or a payment plan enacted by March 8th or your child may be restricted from participation.
- Players leaving the club? Some players, for whatever reason, may have to leave the club prior to their fees being paid up in full. This is not uncommon for many reasons and the club acknowledges this, however players who sign on and register only to leave shortly after, do leave the club with the cost burdens of their registration, part of which is non-refundable for the club. This debt must be paid and may include the cost of registration and the cost of ordering the apparel for that player. Please be aware of this prior to registration and sign on. Exit fees will apply for any player leaving the club who has not met the cost-threshold with their registration payments! These fees will be issued and must be paid promptly or they may incur additional debt recovery costs and actions.
- For the last few years the State Government of Queensland has enacted a program called ‘Get Started’ which enables those potentially with lesser financial means an opportunity to still participate in club sports across the state. Nerang Soccer Club is part of this program and those eligible (with a Health Care Card or Pension Card) may be entitled to up to $150 per child playing at Nerang Soccer Club in 2019 (provided the program continues). We will update all on this program in 2019 as soon as it is announced. Please note though, parents/players wishing to play at Nerang will still have to cover their fees (in full or on payment plan) up front prior to the season commencing. The Get Started voucher scheme is a rebate scheme, not a scholarship or sponsorship scheme, and fees must be paid prior to participation in the season.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Get Started program and how to apply.
- Training will be 2 afternoons per week, either Tue and Thu OR Mon and Wed afternoons, depending on age groups and allocations of field space. (Your coach will notify you after you commence)
- Games are Saturday mornings for ages U6 to U12s with U13s and up having a mix of Saturday morning games and Friday night games usually.
- Players and parents are invited and encouraged to participate in social events and spectate at our Senior games throughout the year.
- Canteen and bar will be open for most training sessions and ALL matches at our home grounds.
- All of our regular junior competition and Mini Roos coaches are volunteers and receive no renumeration for their time at the club, please keep this in the forefront of your time at Nerang.
- All players, parents, members and spectators are expected to adhere to the various Codes Of Conduct and terms set forth by the Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland, Football Gold Coast and Nerang Soccer Club Incorporated at ALL TIMES throughout the year.
- Training commences early February (see clubhouse for coaches and field allocations) and competition commences mid to late April. There are some grading carnivals in March, see your individual coach for details.
- Matches are usually NOT scheduled over school holidays, training is optional and up to each team and coach.
JAN 3 – FFA online registration portal opens
FEB 5, 6 & 7 – Nerang Soccer Club in person sign on evenings – 4pm to 7pm at clubhouse
FEB 11th & 12th – Full junior training commences (some teams may train earlier – see coaches)
MAR 8 – ALL payments DUE DATE for fees, no exceptions
MAR – Junior grading carnivals (U9s and up, only some teams – see coaches)
APR 26 and 27 – Full regular season games commence for U6s to U18s