Are you the perfect champion ready to sizzle the perfect bacon burger, fry the perfect fish and chip dish and toss the freshest foliage feast for an army of hungry parents and future champions? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Nerang Soccer Club is looking for a part time canteen convener and operator with a passion for customer service and making people’s taste buds dance, working evening and variable weekend shifts in a friendly community club and football family environment.
Approx 20 hours per week with some flexibility.
Renumeration to be based on experience and capacity to fulfil the job’s requirements effectively.
Not just an ace with food prep and service, the successful applicant will be adaptable, ready to work within a team of passionate volunteers and committed to looking after the club’s players, parents, members and visitors with top shelf output and a knack for friendly personal attention — Quality and character is a must!
Key responsibilities —
- Canteen operations including stock control
- Collaborative menu design
- Kitchen control including cleanliness and safety
- Budgeting and costing in the best interest of the club
Key attributes —
- Previous experience managing a kitchen or canteen or similar
- Ability to plan ahead to cater for high and low volumes according to schedules game/training days
- Strong and efficient communication
- Ability to cater to diversities, personalities and special needs
- Friendly and approachable to persons of ALL ages
Minimum requirements –
- Current Blue Card (or Working With Children Card or similar)
- Food Safety, Handling and Hygiene Certificate
- Reliable transport (car and license)
References, referees, additional qualifications and experience will be welcomed.
How to apply –
Please submit an application via EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business Friday, 20th December 2019.
Please include a copy of you resume, past history and any qualifications or similar. Please also ensure the subject line of your EMAIL application is RE: Canteen Convener Position – My Application
(Please note: we accept .doc .docx .pdf and .jpg files. Please also include relevant links to any supportive online content.)
Should you require more information regarding specifics of the role, potential renumeration, further details etc. please contact Brad Davies on 0417 619 645 during office hours.