Nerang Soccer Club Incorporated
At all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:-
- Forms and applications where used
- Cookies and browsing information
- Feedback, forum and comment engagement
- Reciprocal contact information
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:-
- processing and delivery of your orders;
- generating invoices and receipts;
- performing credit checks and credit reporting;
- supplying and issuing password and log-in information;
- maintaining and managing your account;
- debt recovery actions;
- dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes;
- market analysis and product analysis and development;
- marketing other products and services to you;
- staff training;
- and for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will endeavour to obtain your consent.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:-
- we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you.
- we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
- we may be unable to contact you to complete any processes or supply services to you.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone and e-mail details.
How do we collect it?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, website cookies, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
We may pass your personal information to other organisations
In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:-
- debt recovery agencies;
- IT service providers and contractors;
- your representatives or legal advisors;
- our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors;
- law enforcement or government bodies;
- Football Gold Coast, Football Queensland, Football Federation Australia and/or their agents, affiliates, partners or subsidiaries.
We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address or contact information.
Opting out of receiving marketing material
If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us at: email@example.com
We may still need to send you essential information, such as newsletters, alerts, campaigns, invoices and accounts.
Updating your personal information
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate. You can update your personal information emailing us your updated details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure storage of your personal information
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
Our contact details
Our contact details are:-
Nerang Soccer Club Incorporated
Recreation Drive, Nerang, Queensland 4211
Ph: (07) 5596 2692
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us at: email@example.com