South East Queensland Masters
Football Championships — 2020
After the unfortunate cancellation of the 2020 Pan Pacific Masters Games due to the Covid-19 Pandemic restrictions, a new regional tournament for Masters Football has been established to fill the void.
The South East Queensland Masters Football Championships will provide many teams and players an opportunity to compete and succeed in what will be a fantastic and top level Master’s soccer championship event.
Open to all teams who can make the trip to the Gold Coast in November (Open also to interstate and international teams should current Covid-19 border restrictions be suitably eased ahead of the event) — eligible teams are welcome to enter in various age classifications, to compete in an event that’s sure to rival any in Australia.
Built on the proven success of Nerang Soccer Club’s event acumen and foundations, the 2020 inaugural South East Queensland Masters Football Championships will bring all the excitement and challenge to the fields of Nerang Soccer Club’s Glennon Park yet again.
- All games will be played from 4:00pm daily into the evening and under lights, this allows for both cooler conditions and flexibility for players with work commitments
- Due to ongoing border restrictions, this tournament is OPEN to all teams from Queensland, and teams from within the current QLD/NSW Border Bubble zone.
The 2020 event is looking for
Players / Teams / Volunteers / Sponsors / Referees
If you want to be a part of this amazing event, please get in touch using the contact details below.
- Three full size fenced fields
- Ample spectator access
- Full licensed bar & clubhouse dining space
- Large undercover clubhouse terrace overlooking main field
- Full canteen and kitchen with meals, snacks and cold drinks
- Multiple changerooms with showers
- Plenty of parking with overflow parking also available
- Just 2 minutes from the M1
- 50 minutes from Brisbane and under 30 minutes from the Tweed
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1 — first register your team by using the link below
STEP 2 — after your team is registered, have all players in your team complete the player registration on the corresponding link below.
(Team registration fees are $1500 per team — $500 deposit required to secure registration, payment info will be emailed after lodging your team registration)