At Nerang Soccer Club, we take your privacy very seriously. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and protect your personal information when you visit our website.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you fill out a form on our website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
We may also collect information automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and pages you visit.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Provide you with information about our products and services
- Supply and deliver services and products to you
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal obligations
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
At Nerang Soccer Club, we take data protection very seriously. This policy outlines how we collect, store, and process data in compliance with data protection laws.
Data We Collect
We collect and process personal data of our members, supporters, and volunteers, including but not limited to:
- Player details
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact details
- Payment information
We collect this data for the purpose of managing our membership and volunteer programs, communicating with our members and supporters, and organising events and activities.
Data Storage and Processing
We store personal data on secure servers and take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data.
We may transfer your personal data to third-party service providers who help us manage our membership and volunteer programs, process payments, and communicate with our members and supporters. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data at any time. You may also request that we restrict or stop processing your personal data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to Our Policies
Training Programs / Holiday Camps / Eaglets / Events
As the authorised parent/carer who is/has registering the participant (child) you agree that —
- Nerang Soccer Programs, including but not limited to the Eaglets, Training Camps, Holiday Camps, Additional Training Programs, Academy and Advanced Programs (The Program) has some risks and is a contact-sport environment which has moderate risks for participants
- The program involves a range of moderate and high intensity physical activity, exercise and interaction with coaches and other players
- The club may deem a participant unsuitable for the program for any reason, and may refuse the program, offering a refund to the parent/carer after recovering any material costs already expended for apparel and/or equipment
- The club and its staff and coaches are authorised to apply first aid in the event if any injury or incident, and call for an ambulance or further medical treatment if required, and that all liability and expense incurred from any incident will be that of the parent/carer and not the club or its staff or coaches, to the full extent by which the law permits
- Agree that your child/player may be photographed or filmed during the normal course of The Program and such media may be used by the club for club media, promotions and advertisements (You can opt out of this by writing in email form to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning full details of your request)
- That the program may be postponed for any reason and that sessions dates and times are subject to change due to factors including but not limited to weather, coach availability and other reasons